Phoenix Spokes People present
Every Friday morning
Arrive when you can, leave when you have to.
A casual paced, no-drop ride of about 12 miles
Come and Tell the Mayor and Council that everyone's safety is more important than saving 15 seconds.
Join us for updates on important bike-related projects
a special day of bicycle wares and bike goodness
You might also like
There's plenty more bike fun going on in Phoenix.
Here are other events Phoenix Spokes People recommend:
- Phoenix Downtempo Ride, a shorter, relaxed, and social ride which meets at the park and then rides to local bars.
- Loops PHX, hosted by State Bicycle Co. All bikes welcome, fixed encouraged. They make 1-3 stops and ride 10-20 miles.
- WTF Phoenix Ride, a ride for any women, trans*, femme, and gender non-conforming folks! No CIS guys.
- Critical Mass, a bicycle celebration ride to raise awareness about bicycles being on the road and cars sharing the road.
If that's still not enough
- Our friends at Bike That AZ Up maintain an extremely comprehensive calendar, be sure to check them out!