Phoenix Spokes People present
Every Friday morning
Arrive when you can, leave when you have to.
Third Saturday of every month
FREE bicycle registration for you, your family, and friends!
Calling all heroes, toons and loons! This year's Bike Prom is all about you.
a day of learning, idea sharing and networking with transportation leaders, city representatives, bicycle advocates and local community members
Join Phoenix Spokes People and Phoenix Downtempo Ride for a screening of The Triplets of Belleville
The proposed safety modifications for Osborn Road are aimed at creating a safer environment for all users of the roadway, adding greater connectivity to area...
You might also like
There's plenty more bike fun going on in Phoenix.
Here are other events Phoenix Spokes People recommend:
- Phoenix Downtempo Ride, a shorter, relaxed, and social ride which meets at the park and then rides to local bars.
- Loops PHX, hosted by State Bicycle Co. All bikes welcome, fixed encouraged. They make 1-3 stops and ride 10-20 miles.
- WTF Phoenix Ride, a ride for any women, trans*, femme, and gender non-conforming folks! No CIS guys.
- Critical Mass, a bicycle celebration ride to raise awareness about bicycles being on the road and cars sharing the road.
If that's still not enough
- Our friends at Bike That AZ Up maintain an extremely comprehensive calendar, be sure to check them out!