Phoenix Spokes People present
Every Friday morning
Arrive when you can, leave when you have to.
Join Phoenix Spokes People and the WTF (Women/Trans/Femme) Ride for a screening of the documentary film, Ovarian Psycos.
Come and Tell the Mayor and Council that everyone's safety is more important than saving 15 seconds.
A casual paced, no-drop ride of about 12 miles
Join us for the third annual Blazing Saddles night ride.
You might also like
There's plenty more bike fun going on in Phoenix.
Here are other events Phoenix Spokes People recommend:
- Phoenix Downtempo Ride, a shorter, relaxed, and social ride which meets at the park and then rides to local bars.
- Loops PHX, hosted by State Bicycle Co. All bikes welcome, fixed encouraged. They make 1-3 stops and ride 10-20 miles.
- WTF Phoenix Ride, a ride for any women, trans*, femme, and gender non-conforming folks! No CIS guys.
- Critical Mass, a bicycle celebration ride to raise awareness about bicycles being on the road and cars sharing the road.
If that's still not enough
- Our friends at Bike That AZ Up maintain an extremely comprehensive calendar, be sure to check them out!