Phoenix Spokes People present
Every Friday morning
Arrive when you can, leave when you have to.
Third Saturday of every month
FREE bicycle registration for you, your family, and friends!
The city of Phoenix Street Transportation Department will provide details on final designs for safety and mobility improvements
Join us for a sunset ride and squirt gun shenanigans.
Join us for our July Meeting
You might also like
There's plenty more bike fun going on in Phoenix.
Here are other events Phoenix Spokes People recommend:
- Phoenix Downtempo Ride, a shorter, relaxed, and social ride which meets at the park and then rides to local bars.
- Loops PHX, hosted by State Bicycle Co. All bikes welcome, fixed encouraged. They make 1-3 stops and ride 10-20 miles.
- WTF Phoenix Ride, a ride for any women, trans*, femme, and gender non-conforming folks! No CIS guys.
- Critical Mass, a bicycle celebration ride to raise awareness about bicycles being on the road and cars sharing the road.
If that's still not enough
- Our friends at Bike That AZ Up maintain an extremely comprehensive calendar, be sure to check them out!