We currently have no paid positions, so everything we do is solely volunteered time. Accordingly more than anything we need your help!
We have opportunities such as:
- Planning events with our Bike Fun Committee.
- Helping prepare our monthly newsletter.
- Contacting local businesses about our bicycle benefits and bicycle rack programs.
- Reaching out and advocating for our mission.
If you are interested please send us an email.
How to help support the Phoenix Spokes People mission by becoming a supporting member via making a yearly contribution.
We have several plans available:
- $20 Single adult membership
- $40 Family membership
- $15 Student membership
Each comes with:
- Early, discounted registration to PSP paid events, including Bike Prom, for up to four people
- A set of Phoenix Spokes People Founding Member reflective stickers
- Membership in Bicycle Benefits
- An option to purchase a limited edition Founding Member t-shirt (one per member)
- An option to purchase a Grid Bike Share corporate membership ($180 value) for $80.
Sponsors and gratitude
We’d like to thank the following businesses:
Thanks to greenerprinter.com for providing our bike valet claim checks on the highest quality recycled and/or FSC-certified paper with non-toxic soy- and vegetable-based inks.